Jonas Bendiksen
Jonas Bendiksen By: Amanda Schaeffer Commercial photography is what I ultimately want to do for my career. I have passion for capturing images of significant events such as engagement photos or events to capture a particular time period such as baby pictures or a completed family photo. I want to spread smiles and create happiness for people when they receive their photos from me. That's why when I was looking for a photograph on the website, I wanted to chose one that is in the same niche as I want to be in. I came across Jonas Bendiksen due to the fact I saw this picture first. His page pooped up with family photos, vacation photos, and commercial photos. I was drawn to his simple but beautiful photos that he has taken. I am excited to view more of his work and see what commercial jobs he has done in his career. When I first saw the photo above, I was amaz...

Comments
Post a Comment